A tandem stroller provides a lot of flexibility for families by seating multiple children in front of the other. They tend to be easy to maneuver since they’re more narrow and don’t take up as wide of a path as your typical side by side double stroller would. Often times, they work best when pair with a travel system that makes it easier to carry and transport your children around.
Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller
- Perfect for families that have one baby and one toddler, the Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller provides a fun and easy way to give both children a ride.
- The older child stands or sits down on the rear, the baby or infant sits comfortably in front. Both are secured with adjustable safety harnesses.
- Incredibly maneuverable. In fact – it’s one of the most compact sized tandem’s currently available. But don’t worry, it still has plenty of room for comfort.
- 2 cup holders, child tray, and a large sized storage basket gives you space to put essential items or belongings that you may want to take with you as you stroll.
- Trigger fold design enables it to collapse to a compact size that’s lightweight and easy to take with you ‘on the go’ or while traveling.
- Available in 5 attractive colors – Appletree, Black, Lemontree, Orangetree, or Purpleness.
Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller
- With a low profile, lightweight design, the Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller provides two comfortable seats with several unique features.
- The stadium-style seats are designed to give your children a good view of their surroundings and each have their own independent recliner for maximum comfort.
- Each seat is suitable for up to 40 lbs, includes a leg rest, headrest, and has an integrated 5 point safety harness for proper safety precautions.
- Large, smooth spinning wheels will never go flat with suspension in the front to help ease over any bumpy terrain that stands in your way.
- Weighs only 33.8 lbs. (with both seats on) and folds down to a compact size making it easy to take with you in the car or airport.
- Massive storage basket underneath to provide plenty of extra space to put any belongings.
- Comes in either Crimson Red or Valencia Gold.
Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stand On Tandem Stroller
- Weighing in at just 21 pounds, the Joovy Caboose Ultralight is the lightest, most compact, easiest maneuverable tandem available for 2013.
- The older child can stand on the rear while your youngest is seated and secured in the comfortable front seat.
- Over-sized canopy keeps out harmful UV rays and other elements. With the included visor extension the canopy protects both children.
- Front seat reclines to 3 different positions, but keep in mind that it must be in it’s lowest setting for your older child to be able to stand on the rear.
- All-Wheel suspension provides shock absorption that makes for a comfortable ride down any bumpy surface.
- With the trigger-fold mechanism, it becomes very compact and able to it in the back of just about every small car.
- Rear brakes for plenty of security to keep it in place or slow it down when desired.
Contours Optima Tandem Stroller
- With reversible seats that are able to be positioned in 6 different ways, the Contours Optima Tandem Stroller gives parents flexibility to use it however they’d like.
- Weighing in at just 37 lbs, it’s not the most lightweight option, but offers plenty of comfort and security to keep your children safe.
- There is a canopy attached to each independently reclining seat that adjusts to a variety of heights to block out sun, rain, or other elements.
- 2 cup holders for the parent, 2 cup holders for the children and an over-sized storage basket located on the bottom.
- Comes with an infant car seat attachment so you can securely attach your car seat to the stroller.
- Rides very smoothly for a comfortable and enjoyable strolling experience.
- Folds down to a compact, space-saving size.
Baby Jogger City Select Stroller with 2nd Seat
- One of the most multi-functional tandem’s in 2013, the Baby Jogger City Select Stroller with 2nd Seat can be arranged in 16 different combinations – making it an incredibly popular choice.
- Utilizes Quick-Fold Technology (patented) to fold it down to an unbelievably small size in a single step.
- Seats recline to several different positions for optimum comfort.
- Plenty of leg support for smaller children thanks to the adjustable foot well tilt that’s been integrated into the design.
- 12 inch rear wheels that will never need to be inflated. 8 inch front wheels have front suspension. All wheels have sealed ball bearings for an incredibly smooth ride.
- Maximum 45 lb. limit per seat.